I'm trying to manage an brand new ASA 5525-X with ASDM, the image we have are the following:
ASA image: asa861-2-smp-k8.bin
ASDM image: asdm-66114.bin
this are the default images that came with the device.
I also add the SSL encryption to the configuration, enable the http server and allow any ip to manage the device from the inside interface. But still can not access ASDM. 3DES and AES are include in our license.
2. run this command "ssl encryption aes128-sha1 3des-sha1"
3. also checked the asdm image name on flash and on the boot command. (I found several ASAs with this configuration incorrect, where the image is for example asdm-641.bin and on the boot command is asdm-64411.bin), if it is different just change it with the correct name on flash.
also remember to checked the whole configuration is ok, like
1. ip address and name on the interface you will connect to.
2. enable the https service with "http server enable"
3. allowed the https service on the interface, for example "http 0 0 inside"
and you need to run JRE and the latest windows updates.
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationConfigure one of the connectivity options to access the Cisco IMC from the n...
Firepower Threat Defense (NGFWv) on UCS E-series - Transparent Mode in HA
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationCo...
I am currently unable to specify "crypto keyring" command when configuring VPN connection on my cisco 2901 router.
The following licenses have been activated on my router :