Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can't bring GRE Tunnel up

I have a topo like this:

SpokeRouter<-->ADSL/NAT_Router<--->ADSL_Network<---->HubRouter

I configure GRE tunnel between HubRouter and SpokeRouter, SpokeRouter is placed behind a ADSL/NAT Router.Before I configure GRE Tunnel, SpokeRouter and Hubrouter can ping each other. When I turn on the Tunnel, the HubRouter receive Registration Request pakets from SpokeRouter and reply Registration Reply packets, but the Spoke can't receive Registration Reply from HubRouter. I don't know what happened, I think the ADSL/NAT Router may drop Registration Reply packets from HubRouter. My ADSL/NAT Router is DrayTek Vigor 2500 and I turn off all firewall on it but the problem still happens. If the problem is my ADSL/NAT Router, please tell me what ADSL/NAT Router is supported GRE Tunnel. Thank everyone so much.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Can't bring GRE Tunnel up

You may try using Cisco 2600 series and Cisco 3600 series routers.The below URL helps you in configuring GRE tunnel over IPSEC with OSPF:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800a43f6.shtml#conf

Views
Helpful
Replies