Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Security CCP Access

I am currently studying for CCNA Security and would like to have access to CCP (Cisco Configuration Professional) to play with the GUI and make sure I am familiar with it for the exam.

I have tried to download it from the Cisco Website but I cannot figure out how to get it running. Does anyone know of a tutorial (or similar resource) where I can learn to get a working copy of CCP up and running - perhaps to work with GNS3?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you download the full PC-based version? (cisco-config-pro-k9-pkg-2_7-en.zip)? That is the package you need to install. It doesnt do much without a router to point it at though.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you download the full PC-based version? (cisco-config-pro-k9-pkg-2_7-en.zip)? That is the package you need to install. It doesnt do much without a router to point it at though.

Hi Marvin,

Managed to get it from:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=281795035&softwareid=282159854&release=2.7&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Took a bit of coaxing to work (running it as an administrator and connecting GNS3 to my local network) but I got it work.

Thanks

You're welcome. Glad I steered you right and thanks for the rating!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card