Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco VPN Model 3015

I want to request a new SEP or SEP-E modules for my VPN Concentrator model 3015 to be 3060. It seems that i can upgrade 2 SEP-E for upgrading and 2 SEP for redundancy, is this redundancy includes SEP power redundant?. Can you please guide where i can find details about this upgrade and also these SEP or SEP-E part number?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Cisco VPN Model 3015

Your VPN Concentrator uses either SEP or SEP-E modules, not both. Do not install both types of modules on the same device. If you install a SEP-E module on a VPN Concentrator that already contains a SEP module, the VPN Concentrator disables the SEP module and uses only the SEP-E.

To recognize and use the SEP-E, your VPN Concentrator must be running software version 4.0.

These instructions do not apply to the VPN Concentrator Model 3005. Model 3005 does not accept SEP modules.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/prod_module_install_config_guide09186a008015ce48.html

Views
Helpful
Replies