cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Works LMS 2.6

r.barba
Level 1
Level 1

I have A Cisco Works LMS 2.6, and I have configuraed a job to make the automatically back, but from 3 weeks, I am having this errors.

ERROR(333): No database files are available for the installed applications; nothing to back up.

Backup failed: 2008/10/05 00:00:02

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backup to 'D:/lmsbackup' started at: [Sun Oct 12 00:00:01 2008]

ERROR(333): No database files are available for the installed applications; nothing to back up.

Backup failed: 2008/10/12 00:00:01

Backup to 'D:/lmsbackup' started at: [Sun Oct 19 00:00:01 2008]

Backup failed: 2008/10/19 00:00:01

Backup to 'D:/lmsbackup' started at: [Sun Oct 26 00:00:01 2008]

Backup failed: 2008/10/26 00:00:01

Backup to 'D:/lmsbackup' started at: [Sun Nov 2 00:00:03 2008]

Backup failed: 2008/11/02 00:00:03

Backup to 'D:/lmsbackup' started at: [Sun Nov 9 00:00:02 2008]

Backup failed: 2008/11/09 00:00:02

How can I fix, this problem??

Regards

Rafael Barba

24 Replies 24

What version of DFM is this?

Hi.

It is the DFM version

DFM 3.0 300 Purchased Never

Please see the picture

This only shows the major.minor version. The full version can be found under Common Services > Software Center > Software Update.

I am sorry.

See the picture.

I have

Device Fault Manager 3.0.0 15 Dec 2008, 12:37:09 GMT-05:00

Ragards

Rafael Barba

Okay, you are most likely affected by CSCsm04957 and/or CSCsi01966. Both are fixed by upgrading to DFM 3.0.4. To do this, you will first need to upgrade to LMS 3.0.1 by downloading the update from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/lms301 . Then, you can get the DFM 3.0.4 update through Common Services > Software Center > Software Update.

Hi jclark

I will do this upgrade and the results I will coment you.

regards

Rafael Barba

Hi Friend.

I make the upgrade to DFM 3.0.4, so everything is working fine. But yesterday my server had a reload three times, and I was checking the windows event viewer and I can see the follow message.

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\lib\vbroker\bin\MFC80.DLL. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system

is there a posibility that this issue is reloading the server???, How can I solve this issue??

Thank you so much.

Regards

Rafael Barba

This error is not critical, and will not cause the server to reload. In fact, nothing in LMS should cause the server to reload. This could indicate bad hardware, a power problem, etc.

Hi Friend.

Thank you for your answer? I was talking with my customer and told him that this is not a critical error, but he is asking me How can we solve this error?

Regards

Rafael Barba

If you have .NET 2.0 or higher installed, it has been known to cause this kind of DLL conflict. Other third party applications could also be introducing a DLL conflict. This will not happen in LMS 3.1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: