cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN with RDP Plugin

m.carlton
Level 1
Level 1

I have set this up and it works for my worstation at home on XP, but from my Vista Latop it does not work via the native connection. Meaning I select RDP from the drop-down, put in the IP and select browse. It says connecting but never does. I thought it was an authentication issue, but since the ASA is actually starting the Session, that is not it. I have seen some refernces to differences between 32 and 64 bit workstations, but I connect to the ASA device fine, it just won't let me launch the plugin on Vista. I did notice if I select the reconnect with JRE, it works. but the screen is small.... any ideas?

1 Reply 1

wk_everett
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar problem myself. First make sure the url for your vpn is added in to IE under trusted sites. I had a little different problem I was able to get Vista to work but not XP with rdp-plugin.080506.ja. I opened up a TAC case and they gave me a newer rdp plug-in (rdp-plugin.080804.jar). This solved my problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card