cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Imager server Softaware not updated.

mahesh18
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Everyone,

On CSM  image manager when i login i see  on Right hand side on Top     ----Not updated .

When i click on green button to update nothing happens

Under all images it shows  mostly anyconnect image and remote access plugin image.

Need to know which are the images under all images?

Are they installed when i installed CSM?

Regards

Mahesh

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Initial installation will give you a listing of the various software for security devices available on cisco.com. there is a listing provided with the product current as of the time the shipping product was first released.

Your CSM server has to have Internet access and you have to have set it up to accept the certificate from www.cisco.com (and, if you want to pull the images to a local repository, dl.cisco.com) to update that listing. You do that in configuration Manager under  "Tools, Security Manager Administration, Image Manager, Certificate"

Once you have that you should get something like this:

You may then choose to download selected images to your server as a local repository for distribution to your devices; as I have with ASA 9.1(2) in the following:

Hi Marvin,

My Server currently has no internet access.

Also it gives certificate error.

So as per your reply once i have access to internet then i can click on green button on top of page and it will download

the ios and certificate automatically?

Regards

MAhesh

The certificate bit I mentioned is specific to CSM 4.4. If you're running a licensed version, I can't think of any reason not to upgrade to 4.4.

The refreshing / downloading do require Internet access as the server goes to cisco.com to update its list. Images (ASA, IPS, AnyConnect etc. - generally NOT IOS) are downloaded to the local repository based on your selecting them for download.

Please refer to the User Guide section on Using Image Manager.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card