Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am managing FTD-1120s with FMCv both running v7.2.1 software.  In my ACP I have a GEO rule to block all outbound traffic to China, Russia, and I few other "hotspots".   When I search for events that match this rule, most of the traffic is from inte...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,With the older ASA 5505, 5510, 5520, etc. series devices, you could add an SSP module that would give you IDS/IPS functionality.  This functionality showed up in the ASDM GUI as an additional tab.The newer ASA 5506-X doesn't have a slot for a m...

firepower_tab.JPG

Hi I hope your doing well in our network infrastructure  where we have Qualys to scan for vulnerabilities i can't find a solution for this certain vulnerability here are the details :Weak SSL/TLS Key Exchange impact an attacker with access to suffici...

I have a pair of ASAs that I try to add a backup ISP.   I would be creating sub interfaces on Gi0/0.  Once I default the Gi0/0, the Outside configuration would be gone from the configure, can I do the sub interfaces. configure Gi0/0.10 with nameif Ou...

ironman28 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card