Views
Helpful
Replies

CW2000 cannot connect aniserver

e.basto26
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i install ciscoworks2000lan and rwan on W2k Professional,it has works properly for a long time.but recently,when i login ciscoworks2000 from client and run topology service,it notice me:cannot connect aniserver,maybe aniserver shutdown or not running.

so i check the process status,and find:aniserver running but busy flag set.

i dont know why.so i need your help...

i re-installed two time with the same problem.

if i use http://<ip-address>:1741 i can´t login but i can login with this url http://<ip-address>:1741 (just login)

thanks.

8 Replies 8

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Is VHM also installed with Campus Manager?. Try stopping and re-starting crmdmgtd and then lauch CM.

I don´t have VHM!

Are you connecting via a Proxy?

No, i trying from the console!,

tks

There are two option that you can do...

first: stop and start the CiscoWork daemon using "net stop crmdmgtd" and "net start crmdmgtd"

Second: try re-installing again the ciscoworks but make sure you backup all the seed files.

I encountered this issue but most of the time using the first option, i'm able to connect to the ANI server my last option is to re-install it

Kamusta! Just saw your post here and wanted to say Hi. Is Intel Phil A pure Cisco shop? Anyway Nice to see a fellow filipino here.

Not applicable

hi,

it is possible that your ANI-Server Database is corrupted. There is a good description on Cisco Website to correct this problem.

good luck

rhgtyink
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I don't know what version of CW you are running but i had the same problem with LMS version 1 CDOne-Edition2.. running on NT4.0 SP6a + hotfixes...

I found out that MS hofix Q328310 kills my ANIServer... so i uninstalled it and now ANI is working fine again...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card