Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW2000 cannot connect aniserver

hi,

i install ciscoworks2000lan and rwan on W2k Professional,it has works properly for a long time.but recently,when i login ciscoworks2000 from client and run topology service,it notice me:cannot connect aniserver,maybe aniserver shutdown or not running.

so i check the process status,and find:aniserver running but busy flag set.

i dont know why.so i need your help...

i re-installed two time with the same problem.

if i use http://<ip-address>:1741 i can´t login but i can login with this url http://<ip-address>:1741 (just login)

thanks.

8 REPLIES
Blue

Re: CW2000 cannot connect aniserver

Is VHM also installed with Campus Manager?. Try stopping and re-starting crmdmgtd and then lauch CM.

I don´t have VHM!

Blue

Are you connecting via a Proxy?

No, i trying from the console!,

tks

There are two option that you can do...

first: stop and start the CiscoWork daemon using "net stop crmdmgtd" and "net start crmdmgtd"

Second: try re-installing again the ciscoworks but make sure you backup all the seed files.

I encountered this issue but most of the time using the first option, i'm able to connect to the ANI server my last option is to re-install it

Kamusta! Just saw your post here and wanted to say Hi. Is Intel Phil A pure Cisco shop? Anyway Nice to see a fellow filipino here.

Anonymous
N/A

hi,

it is possible that your ANI-Server Database is corrupted. There is a good description on Cisco Website to correct this problem.

good luck

Hi there,

I don't know what version of CW you are running but i had the same problem with LMS version 1 CDOne-Edition2.. running on NT4.0 SP6a + hotfixes...

I found out that MS hofix Q328310 kills my ANIServer... so i uninstalled it and now ANI is working fine again...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content