Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CWSI 2.4; Could not reconnect to osagent

Hi,

the cwsi-start failes with the message: "could not reconnect to osagent". The Installation contains the following Software: WindowsNT4-Server (SP6a), HP Network-Node-Manager 6.2, RME2.2 / CWSI 2.4. The information from osfind.exe is: osagent works on port 14000. But the default port should be 42342. I had no success with the change of the registry-values from 42342 to 14000.

What can I do?

Regards.

Volker Janusch

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: CWSI 2.4; Could not reconnect to osagent

Try doing a reinit to the CWSI db to see if it works. As a side note, the version that you're using RME 2.2/CWSI 2.4 is almost obsolete considering that RME 3.4, Campus 3.2 is the latest.

yesterday did I reinitdb. But there was the same failure again. Now I restarted the deamon manager - and the CWSI works. After an reboot occures the same failure again. If I restrart the deamon manager: It works. I will put in operation again this customer-server with this workaround. If you have any other ideas ..... :-))

I know, this an obsolete Version, but the customer don`t want to upgrade at this time.

Thanks.

Blue

You can try doing a re-install to see if it helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content