Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Does CSM 4.4 and above support server certificate ?

Dear All,

We have Cisco CSM 4.4. I want to know instead of self-signed certificate, can we import certificate from CA or internal certificate server ?

Please let me know if higher version of CSM support this feature..

Thanks & Regards

Ahmed...

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Are you asking about the

Are you asking about the certificate for the CSM server itself? For that, CSM only supports the self-signed certificate generated during installation. Reference.

The same limitation applies even on the current CSM 4.7 release. I doubt it will be changed since this product will probably be end-of-sales in the next 12-18 months (in favor of the mash up of PRSM and the Defense Center product obtained via the SourceFire acquisition).

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Are you asking about the

Are you asking about the certificate for the CSM server itself? For that, CSM only supports the self-signed certificate generated during installation. Reference.

The same limitation applies even on the current CSM 4.7 release. I doubt it will be changed since this product will probably be end-of-sales in the next 12-18 months (in favor of the mash up of PRSM and the Defense Center product obtained via the SourceFire acquisition).

Many thanks Rhoads!!!

Many thanks Rhoads!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies