cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to import successfully (error free) firewall configurations with CSPM?

sguerrero
Level 1
Level 1

I am using CSPM version 3.1on Windows 2000 server. I already have 9 pix firewalls which are working and operational without problems. All these firewalls are configured using conduits and outbounds. Some of them are version 5.0 trough version 6.1.3 (these are the 2 newers). Now we want to manage all pixes trough the CSPM tool, but starting with configuration, I am having problems: When I import configuration from one of the pixes (I chose one of them for testig version 6.1.3), I notice that some conduits are translated into access-lists and the rest cannot being translated, so I get some warnings and configuration is not correct. Is it going to be possible to import the configs. of all 9 pixes without problems or what do I have to add to do it transparently? Where can I get aditional information related to this???

Please help!!!

1 Reply 1

j-block
Level 4
Level 4

You could could refer to the document 'Importing Your Configuration' at http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/ismg/policy/ver31/user_gd/net_top/topo07.htm. This document is specific to CSPM version 3.1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: