cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.2 to 2.5 migration problem

henniae
Level 1
Level 1

I did an upgrade from LMS 2.2 o LMS 2.5.1 but did not install the backup batch. I did a backup of the LMS 2.2 system and installed the LMS 2.5.1 upgrade. When I tried to do the restorebackup.pl program it failed. I no longer had a LMS 2.2 system so I found an old server and installed LMS 2.2 on it and hoped to restore the database, install the patch and make another backup. I can't get the old LMS 2.2 backup to restore on the rebuilt LMS 2.2 box. IS there a way to restore the old LMS 2.2 backup on the rebuilt LMS 2.2.

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't have an answer for you, but you might have better luck posting on the Network Infrastructure Network Management Forum. More expertise on this product watches that section.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_messages%26mode%3Dnew%26location%3D.ee71a02

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card