Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our beta test area to get started.

Multiple easy VPN tunnels over single interface

I am looking for a way to set up multiple easy VPN (or a single easy VPN and single standard VPN tunnel) over a single physical interface. I have not been able to find information on the subject.

1) Is this possible?

2) If applicable; Where can I find more information about configuring such a setup?

Thanks in advance,

Sean Schouten.

• Security Management
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Multiple easy VPN tunnels over single interface

Hi Sean,

By this you mean that your router should accept connections of ezvpn for multiple groups, or does that mean that your router should establish several ezvpn connections to multiple vpn servers?

The router is an ezVPN client that is allready connected to an ezVPN server / concentrator over the internet. We only have a single WAN ip address and wish to set up an IPSEC tunnel to network B alongside (not over it) the ezVPN tunnel to network A.

So basically I wish to set up multiple ezVPN connections (or 1 ezVPN and 1 standard ipsec VPN) originating from a single interface with a separate destination router for every VPN.

Regards,

Sean.

Cisco Employee

Got it! it will work, as long as split tunnel is defined on the ezvpn part so that we don't tunnel all traffic too, just follow the config as if you were configuring them separately.

Views
Helpful
Replies