cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need CiscoWorks Part number assistance

doug.hanshaw
Level 1
Level 1

I have an education client/school district that would like to renew/upgrade their CiscoWorks licenses to the most current version. The below are the CiscoWorks products that they have:

CiscoWorks Health and Utilization Monitor

CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution 3.1

CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager 4.0

CiscoWorks Voice Manager 3.1

CiscoWorks VPN/ Security Management Solution 2.3

The customer has 800 devices in their network that need to be managed. What I need are the quantities and Cisco part numbers for this CiscoWorks renewal/upgrade to the most current version. I have found no one in the Midwest region with Cisco that can assist. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HUM and LMS are already at the latest versions as is CVM. Since they already have QPM 4.0, they can go to http://www.cisco.com/upgrade/ and enter their QPM SAS contract number. From there, they can order the QPM 4.1 upgrade.

VMS has been migrated to Cisco Security Manager which is currently at version 3.2. There are a few part numbers there:

CSMST25-3.2-K9 : CS Mgr 3.2 Enterprise Standard - 25 Device Limit Media Kit

CSMST5-3.2-K9 : CS Mgr 3.2 Enterprise Standard - 5 Device Limit Media Kit

CSMPR50-3.2-K9 : CS Mgr 3.2 Enterprise Pro - 50 Device Base Lic Media Kit

Someone from your sales team (i.e. your SE) should know how to contact a network management resource within Cisco to verify exactly what you need.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: