Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one problem while migrating all vpn from one firewall to other

Hi ,

Am facing one problem while migrating all vpn from one firewall to other

As I have RA and S2S vpn configured on sonicwall firewall where as I want shift that traffic to ASA. I have moved all VPN as well as RA vpn traffic on ASA pointing to below routes as like.

1 all S2S vpn are configure via static route

2 all RA vpn are configured via default route towards to Sonicwall firewall where I want all the RA vpn traffic which will come from ASA will go vai sonicwall..its done and working but the posses problem am facing is from DMZ to outside traffic???

All traffic coming from any source we have pointed to sonicwall firewall which is connected through switch inside. However once the traffic come for DMZ from outside all will point to sonicwall ip address because of default route. Hence I want DMZ traffic to be route separately.

There are specify route for S2S vpn like source ip and destination ip with static route config on ASA

Also a default route source any to sonicwall.. for that traffic for DMZ am worried about how it will go out and have communications.

1 REPLY

one problem while migrating all vpn from one firewall to other

hi All,

Would like to clarify one more thing in simple way..

Let me explain my topology again..

I have two isp line connecting with two firewall ISP 1 connected with ASA where my all RA vpns are terminated.

ISP 2 which is connected on Sonicwall firewall. both the firewalls are connected with L3 switch for LAN.

My RA vpns are working fine however i want RA vpn users to have internet access through (Sonicwall) ISP2...

i have tried to configure Default route towards to L3 switch or Sonicwall. its working RA vpn users are access internet through sonicwall but at the same time our server which is configured in DMZ on ASA are not working.....

Thanks

Gajendra

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content