Helpful
Replies

Problem authenticacion user into ACS and Cisco Works

kathy-kat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everybody!

I have a little problem with an user kcastillo, this is the situation:

1. ACS and CWS LMS are working together.

2. I have an user does not have any privilege called kcastillo and every day at the same hours appears the following message into reports and activity from ACS

Date TimeMessage-TypeUser-NameGroup-NameCaller-IDNetwork Access Profile NameAuthen-Failure-CodeAuthor-Failure-CodeAuthor-DataNAS-PortNAS-IP-AddressFilter InformationPEAP/EAP-FAST-Clear-NameEAP TypeEAP Type NameReasonAccess DeviceNetwork Device Group
01/11/201011:55:40Author failedkcastilloMonitoreo_CADIVI10.1.204.7(Default)..Unknownservice=rme authorize-device=10.1.204.7 cmd*DcmaFetchFromDevice..10.1.204.7..........SRVW3K11CiscoWorks

when i saw this problem i thought that could be the devices credentials, so i had to changed that, but does not still work, any idea that what could be the application cdm, because i search and i do not see anything with that name into RME

1 Reply 1

kathy-kat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!!

I resolved this issue, result that the originally configuration was made for the user kcastillo, but this user with the time lost every privilege, for that reason appears this message into ACS, so i had to make the config again with an user who has enough privileges and the problem was fixed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: