cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with VMS when accessing monitoring center and IDS management cente

sguerrero
Level 1
Level 1

I am using VMS version 2.1. Everything was working ok but suddenly today I cannot open monitoring center (security monitor) neither management center (IDS sensor) and receive this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@domain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.26 Server at CISCOVSM Port 443.

I am using my same session and the error log sends me this:

your java session was denied

Please send any advise. Urgently need to solve this.

3 Replies 3

DANIEL KEISTER
Level 1
Level 1

i am having the same problem i can't seem to solve it either. the last time this happened i reinstalled the firewall mc and it resolved the problem but here it is again i can't keep reinstalling.

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

You might see the "Internal Server Error" when you setup the login module but not specify the authentication server. You can do that from vpn management solution > Administration > Common Services > ACS and clicking synchronize. Your setup should work fine then.

I tried your suggestion, but after vpn management solution > Administration > Common Services >

I only have these four different choices:

Licencing information

Compaq database

Backup Database

Restore Database

Preferences

But any of these choices I perform, I get a message:

Internet explorer was unabled to link the page you requested.

If you hace any other suggestion, please let me know, because last wednesday I had reinstalled SW again, but it worked only 6 days, yesterday was working and again I have a similar problem. Only access firs page after loggin, but after vpn management solution> IDS Manager center or monitoring center, I receive the same error message :

Internet explorer was unabled to link the page you requested

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card