Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Quick VPN Connecting to WRVS4400N

I am setting up a WRVS4400N to login in With just QuickVPN. I can not get a connection on my laptop but it will show me logged onto the router sometimes. any ideas

4 REPLIES

Re: Quick VPN Connecting to WRVS4400N

Did you ever get this working? I also can't get it to work.

What operating system are you running on the notebook?

To date I have not been able to connect any machines running Windows 7 or Vista to this router using QuickVPN. I had to purchase The Greenbow Client in order to get the VPN to work properly (it supports dynamic dns as well.. which QuickVPN does not! )

My laptop is currently run Vista w/all updates and the Cisco supplied QuickVPN client v1.4.0.5.

I did get it to work. If you have your router IP as 192.168.0.1,then you can't log in from a internet connection that has a gate way of 192.168.0.1 . If this is the case you can change your router IP to something different. I also had to down load a new certificate from the router. I changed my user name and password to both have a capital letter in them, for some reason that helped to be more consistent. hope this helps

Jamie

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content