cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Security Manager 3.1.1 - Won't Discard changes

Mel Popple
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3 devices in Security manager 3.1.1 that still show up in the list of devices in the Deploy Saved Changes dialogue box even though I have used the Discard changes menu option, I have unchecked the Manage in Cisco Security Manager in the Device Properties and I have closed and re-started the CSM Client...... and they still appear in the Deploy Saved Changes dialogue box.

If I preview the Configurations it shows there are no commands to deploy on any of the devices.

Anyone else come across this? Is my only option to delete the devices from CSM and then re-import them?

Any help appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes I had faced the same issue, with IPS devices in particular.

I did what you suggested, delete and re-add. I know its a crude solution but since our CSM was not in production I did this.

Also I would recommend installing the latest service pack/patches corresponding to your release to reduce the likelihood of this happening again in the future.

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: