Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

[SOLVED] SCE CM: obscure error during initial configuration

Hello, all,

I am trying to configure collection manager on SCE8000. I was following document

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/cable/serv_exch/serv_control/broadband_app/rel37x/product_install/Product_IG_QSG.html#wp41921 explaining how to do initial configuration of the Collection Manager, through Usage Analysis Wizard. I can go through all the wizard steps, but my initial configuration always fails with error:

+ 4/13/12 1:54:58 PM CEST | WARN  | (10.20.20.10) : Did not specify argument value for ip1_low function FF_setRuleToTableCfg

Than I tried to create default configuration through Service Configuration Editor, and it yielded the same error. I cannot google up anything that would point me to the error resolution. Need help debuging  / figuring this out.

Here is some more information on the system itself. Please ask if you need more info.

System    Cisco Service Control, SW version: Version 3.7.5 Build 345, HW version: SCE8000 4x10GBE

Platform    Cisco Service Control, SW version: Version 3.7.5 Build 345, HW version: SCE8000 4x10GBE

Mgmt Agent Version    SCE Agent 3.7.5 Build 300

SML App Version    Engage SML Version 3.7.2 build 5;Using Lib - PL_V3.7.2_B5 (Compatible with 3.7.0 Protocol Pack 25 build 19)

Using Lib - Classifier_V3.7.2_B5

Last PQI Installed    Operation: Install; Package: SCA BB 3.7.2 build 424

Thanks for the help in advance.

UPDATE

When i matched all the software versions to 3.7.5, default configuration went through. i needed to update both PQI app file and my SCA-bb in order to be able to get through with initial configuration.

Views
Helpful
Replies