Replies

This policy is locked by ticket.

mahesh18
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I added device to CSM.

Now under platform when i click on anything say  clock  ,boot image

i see blank entries and yellow line on top  saying this ticket  is locked by ticket.

Thanks

MAhesh

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As noted in your other thread if you have enabled ticketing, once you start to work with a configuration, even to examine it, there is an associated ticket. That ticket needs to be closed before another user (or user session) can further work with the configuration.

Most proabably your use case would indicated you should disable both workflow and ticketing.

View solution in original post

Correct - but only if you have ticketing mode enabled. Once you have opened the configuration, it automatically creates a local ticket. When you have finished, you should discard the ticket (or not use ticketing in the first place) as described in the user guide here,

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As noted in your other thread if you have enabled ticketing, once you start to work with a configuration, even to examine it, there is an associated ticket. That ticket needs to be closed before another user (or user session) can further work with the configuration.

Most proabably your use case would indicated you should disable both workflow and ticketing.

Hi Marvin,

You are correct in order to view the config i had to reopen the ticketas i had closed it earlier.

So when ticket is enabled it seems even to examine the config we need to open valid ticket right?

Best regards

MAhesh

Correct - but only if you have ticketing mode enabled. Once you have opened the configuration, it automatically creates a local ticket. When you have finished, you should discard the ticket (or not use ticketing in the first place) as described in the user guide here,

Many thanks Marvin,

Best regards

Mahesh

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card