Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unable to establish vpn on Anyconnect

Helo,

I'm trying to establish a vpn connection between an ASA with ios 8 and a Cisco Anyconnect client 2.4 on Windows Vista 64bits. I get the message "Unable to establish vpn connection" before the requested login data. I've trying in other pcs with the shame configuration and normally i can connnect, but i have some pcs that i can't. This is the response from the ASA:

Oct 23 2009 13:16:27: %ASA-4-113019: Group = clienteany, Username = admin, IP = XXX.XXX.XXX:XXX, Session disconnected. Session Type: SSL, Duration: 0h:00m:03s, Bytes xmt: 10113, Bytes rcv: 61025, Reason: User Requested

In the anyconnect event viewer it seems that there is a problem with the certificate on windows, but i can't resolve it, i'm trying to install it manually but it doesn't work:

Function: CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy

Return code: 0x800B010F

File: .\Certificates\CapiCertificate.cpp

Line: 1793

Description: El nombre CN del certificado no coincide con el valor pasado.

Can anyone help me???

2 REPLIES

Re: Unable to establish vpn on Anyconnect

Sorry, the message "unable to establish vpn" appears after introducing login data, not before. I was mistaked. Thanks

Bronze

Re: Unable to establish vpn on Anyconnect

Are you using only the two built-in AnyConnect licenses? You will get a login failed type message upon the 3rd+ consecutive login attempt if the 2 licenses are in use.

Just a thought!

- James

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content