Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

VPN Hairpinning with 5505 and 7.23

I have a mobile user VPN and site to site VPN setup on a 5505. The mobile users need to be able to communicate over the site to site VPN when connected in with the VPN client. I have looked at hair pinning and can't seem to get it to function. Does anyone have a working example of a config like this that they could share the appropriate parts of?

1 REPLY

Re: VPN Hairpinning with 5505 and 7.23

Brian, I conducted a lab a week ago exactly on your requirements, PLS have a look at this example, it is a fully working configuration provided that you already have a L2L running as well as RA VPN.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Security&topic=Firewalling&topicID=.ee6e1fa&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc2e0f6

If you need any help let me know but prety much is straight forward, u should be able to get it working .

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content