Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Nexus 1010 configuration trouble/questions (copied 1000v config to 1010)

I am trying to figure out how the Nexus 1010 running and startup configuration works with the virtual service blades. I have an issue where the Nexus 1000V configuration was copied to the Nexus 1010 (don't ask how). Now my 1010 configuration has all the settings from the 1000v. This does not seem to interfere with anything but I would like to clean up the 1010 config. Now I am also wondering where the configuration for the virtual service blades are stored. When I look at the 1010 config I do not see anything that relates to the vsb's. The guides tell you to do a copy run start after when setting up the vsb and changing vsb settings, but where are those vsb settings stored? I am trying to determine if erasing the 1010 configuration file will also delete the vsb config settings? so how does the 1010 running config relate to the vsb configs?

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies