Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error on Nexsus 7K

Hi,

I am facing problem on Cisco Nexsus 7K. Traffic  not  flowing on port eth 3/47. Physical link and  line protocol is  also up.

Then I connected to laptop by providing static IP and able to ping another end. But not working on Nexus Eth 3/47.

I also tried the same configuration on another port Eth3/2 but no luck.Then tried for Eth3/45 and started working on same configuration. At that time I found the attached error.

Regards,

Sunil

• Server Networking
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Error on Nexsus 7K

Hi Sunil,

Have you confiremed the speed and duplex matches on both sides?

Thanks,

Carlo

Silver

Error on Nexsus 7K

Sunil Patil wrote:

Hi,

I am facing problem on Cisco Nexsus 7K. Traffic  not  flowing on port eth 3/47. Physical link and  line protocol is  also up.

Then I connected to laptop by providing static IP and able to ping another end. But not working on Nexus Eth 3/47.

I also tried the same configuration on another port Eth3/2 but no luck.Then tried for Eth3/45 and started working on same configuration. At that time I found the attached error.

Regards,

Sunil

The R2D2 error is indicative that there is an issue with the 4-port ASIC which controls communciation with this port.

You've got a hardware problem. Contact the TAC and have the module RMA'd.

Cheers.

Views
Helpful
Replies