cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

fabinho.cunha
Level 1
Level 1

Server UCSC - C240 M3L was discontinued?

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Steve Fuller
Level 9
Level 9

I don't believe so. As of today the UCSC-C240-M3L is available and can be configured through the Cisco Commerce Workspace tool.

Regards

View solution in original post

gsharma4
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Fabio,

As of now UCSC-C240-M3LFF/SFF both models are available in CCW tool  and can be configured in CCW tool

If want any config for this server you can also send an email to sac-support@cisco.com

Thanks,

Gaurav

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Fabio,

Where did that information come from?

First, M3 family servers was the last one released, it will not become EoL/EoS that quick.

Second, I checked the internal data base and there is no such notice

Third, google is your best friend, that information is always publicly released, if you cannot find a "End of Life" "End of Support" notice, then it is still available (this for any product)

M3 are third generation servers (last one released).

-Kenny

Tausif Gaddi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Fabio,

Server UCSC-C240 M3L is not discontinued yet. Part number for UCS C240 M3L is UCSC-C240-M3L.

8 Replies 8

Steve Fuller
Level 9
Level 9

I don't believe so. As of today the UCSC-C240-M3L is available and can be configured through the Cisco Commerce Workspace tool.

Regards

thanks

gsharma4
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Fabio,

As of now UCSC-C240-M3LFF/SFF both models are available in CCW tool  and can be configured in CCW tool

If want any config for this server you can also send an email to sac-support@cisco.com

Thanks,

Gaurav

thanks

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Fabio,

Where did that information come from?

First, M3 family servers was the last one released, it will not become EoL/EoS that quick.

Second, I checked the internal data base and there is no such notice

Third, google is your best friend, that information is always publicly released, if you cannot find a "End of Life" "End of Support" notice, then it is still available (this for any product)

M3 are third generation servers (last one released).

-Kenny

thanks

Tausif Gaddi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Fabio,

Server UCSC-C240 M3L is not discontinued yet. Part number for UCS C240 M3L is UCSC-C240-M3L.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: