Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Server UCSC - C240 M3L was discontinued?

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

I don't believe so. As of today the UCSC-C240-M3L is available and can be configured through the Cisco Commerce Workspace tool.

Regards

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Hello Fabio,

As of now UCSC-C240-M3LFF/SFF both models are available in CCW tool  and can be configured in CCW tool

If want any config for this server you can also send an email to sac-support@cisco.com

Thanks,

Gaurav

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Fabio,

Where did that information come from?

First, M3 family servers was the last one released, it will not become EoL/EoS that quick.

Second, I checked the internal data base and there is no such notice

Third, google is your best friend, that information is always publicly released, if you cannot find a "End of Life" "End of Support" notice, then it is still available (this for any product)

M3 are third generation servers (last one released).

-Kenny

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Hello Fabio,

Server UCSC-C240 M3L is not discontinued yet. Part number for UCS C240 M3L is UCSC-C240-M3L.

8 REPLIES

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

I don't believe so. As of today the UCSC-C240-M3L is available and can be configured through the Cisco Commerce Workspace tool.

Regards

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

thanks

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Hello Fabio,

As of now UCSC-C240-M3LFF/SFF both models are available in CCW tool  and can be configured in CCW tool

If want any config for this server you can also send an email to sac-support@cisco.com

Thanks,

Gaurav

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

thanks

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Fabio,

Where did that information come from?

First, M3 family servers was the last one released, it will not become EoL/EoS that quick.

Second, I checked the internal data base and there is no such notice

Third, google is your best friend, that information is always publicly released, if you cannot find a "End of Life" "End of Support" notice, then it is still available (this for any product)

M3 are third generation servers (last one released).

-Kenny

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

thanks

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

Hello Fabio,

Server UCSC-C240 M3L is not discontinued yet. Part number for UCS C240 M3L is UCSC-C240-M3L.

Server UCSC-C240 M3L

thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies