Pri->Sec: FMD frames = 0x0001557D

Pri->Sec: Bytes = 0x02661D7E

Sec->Pri: All frames = 0x0001557E

Sec->Pri: FMD frames = 0x0001557D

Sec->Pri: Bytes = 0x02661D7E

From ../dcl/ncmquery.c 1019 :at 9:58:12, 22 August 08

please note:Deactivation reason = 0x0F

how can i know what is meaning of 0x0F?

who can tell me where i can found the explain about the code:0x0F?

thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

rclousto
Level 1
Level 1

This is the Unbind Type field in byte 1 of the Unbind. SNA Formats has the description of that field.

0x0F is

cleanup: the node sending UNBIND is resetting its half-session before receiving the response from the partner node

View solution in original post

There is a brief message explanation and recommendation for each console message that corresponds to each pdlog entry at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4/system/messages/Vol2/sm_27h.html .

There is nothing to describe all of the details of the detailed pdlog. We try to make the pdlog as useful as reasonable for you, the customer, to use, but we also have many details for support to use in conjunction with reading the code, that would probably be too complex to try to explain.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

rclousto
Level 1
Level 1

This is the Unbind Type field in byte 1 of the Unbind. SNA Formats has the description of that field.

0x0F is

cleanup: the node sending UNBIND is resetting its half-session before receiving the response from the partner node

thanks first.

can you tell me any more reference guide or link about how to read 'show snasw pdlog detail' output?

There is a brief message explanation and recommendation for each console message that corresponds to each pdlog entry at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4/system/messages/Vol2/sm_27h.html .

There is nothing to describe all of the details of the detailed pdlog. We try to make the pdlog as useful as reasonable for you, the customer, to use, but we also have many details for support to use in conjunction with reading the code, that would probably be too complex to try to explain.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: