Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We've MOVED! For SVCUG Events and more, visit: www.svcug.net

Network and VoIP Hardware for sale

VoIP\Network Hardware for Sale

Thanks for taking a look. I have the following hardware for sale:

1.) Polycom IP 501 SIP Telephone (with power adapter and inline power ethernet cable)

2.) Hitachi Wifi SIP Telephone

3.) Cisco CP-7920 2.4Ghz Wifi IP Telephone (Cisco Skinny Protocol)

4.) Cisco CP-7940G IP Telephone (SIP Firmware loaded, includes power brick)

5.) Zyxel P2000W_V2 2.4GHZ Wifi SIP Telephone

6.) Cisco AS2509-RJ Remote Access Terminal Server (Included AUI Transceiver)

7.) Grandstream Budgetone-100 SIP IP Telephones (Qty: 2 one black and one white)

8.) Zultsys ZIP2 SIP IP Telephones (Qty: 2 both white, still in boxes)

9.) Airlink 101 Model ASW308P 8 port 10\100 Ethernet Switch with 4 ports PoE (note: supports 802.3af PoE only, not Cisco inline power)

You can view the hardware online at:

https://svcugvoiphardware4sale.shutterfly.com

I need to sell all of this in one shot. Can't peace meal it. Items have been in storage for roughly a year. Everything was working when I packed it all up. Obviously since this is all used hardware, I make no guarantees. But I am confident all the hardware is functional.

Asking $175.00 OBO for it all. Please text or call Chris at 408-242-2431 for details or email voiphardware4sale@techdatasystems.biz

I'm local in the San Jose area. Can meet anywhere in the South Bay.

Thanks,

Chris

2 REPLIES

Still have all this hardware for sale if anyone is interested. Make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi SVCUG members, newbies (like me), and lurkers,

This is a great bargain. Chris T. put together a selection of equipment that is really quite reasonable for anyone building their own Cisco home-lab. Use it for Cisco Routing & Switching, not only for Cisco Voice-VOIP.

Case in point:

The Cisco AS2509-RJ alone is worth the price of practically the whole kit--look how much they cost on EBay! This little router excels as a console server for all your Cisco gear. Plus, you can remote in to your home-lab through the AS2509-RJ and re-configure stuff just as if you were local. I have one of these routers, and I was so happy to get one. If you've ever had to do CCNA or CCNP physical labs by manually connecting Console cables up to 3 different PCs just to control your 3 routers, this device gives you a terminal window for up to 8 devices on one laptop. Very cool.

Good luck, fellow students, in 2014!

__Will in San Jose

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content