Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

File is no longer read/write

Using Label Mark software.  We store the print file we create on our NSS 6000 in a folder with read/write access.  All was working fine until I installed the latest firmware.  Now when I try to open a .lpf  (Label Mark File) I get a box that tells me A sharing violation occurred while trying to access the file.  I can save a file to our nss but it will not open.  I can move a file back to the desktop and it will open.  Looking for suggestions or ideas. 

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: File is no longer read/write

When you upgrade firmware it needs to be applied twice back to back. This will ensure all previous firmware data is removed. Per outlined in the release notes, re-install the firmware and then try again. If you still have problems with the file permissions create a new share and move the .lpf files to it and see if the problem persists. Also check share permissions via file "properties > security" and make sure the user accessing the file has permission.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content