cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

i Tunes Server not working

Hi All,

I have recently tried to activate the i tunes server on my NSS 322 (I have the Cisco 1.5 firmware loaded) but when I try to access the content from i tunes client on my PC (Windows 7) the server based content is not listed.

The i tunes server appears visable in the 'Shared' area in the itunes menu bar but when selected it does not list any content and reverts back to my local (non shared content).

Can anyone please provide any advice?

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES
Silver

Adrian,

I have only seen this with one other customer, he advised me that his play lists within his Itunes database was not allowing him to sink up with NSS server. Please delete/remove your play list and try again. Some times customer just copied there data base over from a computer and it can conflict with your computer. This isn't a problem with the NSS rather your Itunes database.

Hope this helps,

Jasbryan

Community Member

I'm having the same problem - I deleted the playlists, enabled, disabled and re-enabled the iTunes server on the NAS and still no luck. Exact same issue as described above - it shows up in iTunes, but when you click on it, it reverts back to my local iTunes music. Please advise.

Thanks!

john

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content