Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

NAS 326 Smart Storage - What drives?

I have a NSS326D06-K9.  I just had 3 drives fail and I need to purchase replacements because they are out of warranty.   Anyone know 2TB drives for this NAS I should use or are compatible?   If so could you provide the part number. 

The current drive installed is a WDC WD1010EVVS-63M5B0 which have been discontinued. 

• Small Business Network and Smart Storage
1 REPLY
Silver

Hello, My first

Hello, 

My first recommendation would be for you to call the Small Business Support Center at 866-606-1866 to see if your device is still under support and if so we can replace the drives for you.

Second, since this device was announced End of Life on September 2011 there is not an updated vendor list for this unit, but these devices are very close to the QNAP TS-659 in regards to hardware, so, if you are looking for a good recommendation i would check the compatibility list for that device and look at the options.

Please keep in mind that the NSS326 will support drives of 3 TB on the latest firmware 1.5.0.3 and nothing bigger.

I hope this was helpful.

Views
Helpful
Replies