Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

NSS2000 support 3TB (2x 1.5TB HD)

Hi all,

I would like this information, the NSS2000 supports two HD 1.5TB? or it is limited to the 1TB?

Tks,

Everyone's tags (3)
7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: NSS2000 support 3TB (2x 1.5TB HD)

Please refer to the Small Business Approved Vendor List (AVL) for Hard Drives that are recommended and supported; located here. There are 1.5TB drives on the list.

Best Regards,

Glenn

Thanks Glenn for the return of the message. Exactly, my question is whether the NSS2000 supports each bay in a 1.5TB HD, or is only 1.0TB per slot.

I checked the list AVL that is compatible, but do not know if the NSS2000 have any restrictions on his slot HD.

Cisco Employee

Just to clarify my answer; any of the drives from the AVL are supported in each bay of the NSS2000.  So the direct answer is "yes" there are 1.5TB drives on the AVL that are supported by the NSS2000 in each bay.

Best Regards,

Thanks for clarifying Glenn,

God bless

Cisco Employee

Note, there is a newly published AVL at this link above.  We now support up to 2TB drives!

Cisco Employee

Hi Glenn,

Does NSS2000 support Western Digital RE4 1.0 TB. In the document it only support 2.0 TB for Western Digital RE4

Cheers

Sean

Cisco Employee

Sean,

Please refer to the most current AVL listed here to confirm which HD are covered.

Best Regards,

Views
Helpful
Replies