cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Перезагрузка RV320

Leonid Vasiluk
Level 1
Level 1

Здравствуйте, после покупки роутера и установки он перезагружается часто, до нескольких раз в день, произвольно. Роутер RV320 V01, соединение PPPoE, 2 туннеля GW-to-GW (один из них с NAT Traversal), прошивка v1.1.0.09 (2013-07-04, 13:28:17), нагрузка - от 3 до 5 ПК. После перезагрузки остается ошибка "DDNS function is disabled" (до перезагрузки все работает нормально). Перезагрузка, по-моему, никак не связана с нагрузкой. Подскажите, пожалуйста, в чем может быть причина и как устранить перезагрузки?

2 Replies 2

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

It's been several days and nobody has replied to your post, therefore I suggest you either to translate to english and post again, or request for support on a different support channel;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Hi router after purchase and install it restarts often several times per day, is arbitrary. Router RV320 V01, connection PPPoE, 2 tunnels GW-to-GW (one of them with NAT Traversal), firmware v1.1.0.09 (2013-07-04, 13:28:17), load - from 3 to 5 PCs . After the reboot is error "DDNS function is disabled" (to restart everything works fine). Reboot, in my opinion, has nothing to do with the load. Tell me, please, what could be the cause and how to fix the reboot?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: