Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can't access 3560G CISCO-STACK-MIB Objects

I am trying to set flow control on a 3560G's ports. My knowledge of SNMP, MIBs, etc is limited.  I know from Cisco SNMP Object Nav I want to set portAdminRxFlowControl (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1.13).  This object is a child of portEntry (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.4.1.1).  I can not seem to access it.  When I do a show snmp mib on the swith I see a series of MIB objects labled portEntry.1 through portEntry.12.  This seems to indicate to me that I can't access or don't have objects portEntry.13 and above.  portEntry.13 is the object I am trying to access.  I tried to validate this by looking at the values for portEntry.12 which are 1 or 2 which seems to correspond to spantree which has values of 1 and 2 and would match my switch port for port.

So, now the question.  How do I enable these other object or verifiy they are not avaiblable on a 3560G.  I am running 15.0(2)SE6 but willing to downgrade if needed.  Alternately if there is some other SNMP object I missed that will allow setting port flow control.

Thanks,

Chuck

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content