Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco RV082 traffic monitoring

Raheel Qamar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to know is there any option/ tool etc to monitor specific website traffic from Cisco RV082 router?

If yes please guide me as its required in our office or help me to find a tool to monitor it.

4 Replies 4

Prithvi Manduva
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Raheel Qamar,

RV082 doesn't have any feature like what you are looking for as per my knowledge.

Thanks,
Prithvi

Please mark and rate for helpful posts.

Thanks, Prithvi Please mark answered and rate for helpful posts.

zbaumgar
Level 1
Level 1

Raheel Qamar,

What do you mean by monitor website traffic? Do you want to block certain websites? The content filter page in the firewall section can block specific URLs and keywords. Cisco ProtectLink is another option for blocking websites based on various criteria you determine.

Thanks, Zach

Hello,

I donot want to block traffic its easy but I want to collect traffic route to specific website only.

Would you like to view the traffic that is being passed through different ports on the RV082? The RV082 does not support port mirroring, so you cannot use an application such as wireshark to view the traffic. If you would use a switch, then you could set up port mirroring and view all traffic. Does that help?

Zach

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: