Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco RV120W multiple questions

I have been using a WRT54G2 V1 for a couple years now and it's been working fine (home use, not business).  I wanted some features not present with that router, so I bought an RV120W.  The new router is hooked up and all my devices are connecting fine and accessing the internet.  For the record, I downloaded and installed the latest firmware, 1.0.2.6. 

First, the router menu on the old router had a "Client Table" that would list all connected clients (such as my laptop, iphone, wii, etc) and show what ip addresses had been assigned to each.  I cannot find the same table in the new router's menu.  Can anyone point me at it?

Second, I use a DNS service to connect to an internet camera (the camera is inside by home network, I use the DNS service to remotely view the camera from outside my home).  Old router, this worked fine.  New router, when I try to access via the dns service, I get the router login screen , which actually scares the crap out of me.

Third, piggybacking on the above issue, the old router had the ability to turn off any remote management... you had to connected by wire within the LAN.  How can I do the same with the new router?  I have unchecked the box under "Remote Management", but when I go to test it from a wireless device, it still allows the connection.

Thanks in advance,

Darren

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content