Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco RVS4000 ProtectLink Trial

I registered for a 30 day trial license for the ProtectLink Gateway service to run on a Cisco RVS4000 router.
I received registration code which I registered then received the activation code which I activated on the TrendMicro site, but it is more than 48 hours later and the product is still not active, even though it say it should be active on the next business day.

3 REPLIES

Solved!

For anyone who may run into the same issue,based on comments in this forum. I corrected the time then reset to factory default. Perhaps it would help if they documented this somewhere or find a different way of activating the license.

TrendMicro and Cisco need to get their act together and improve support for this product.

Silver

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for sharing your helpful tip. 

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Re: Cisco RVS4000 ProtectLink Trial

Hi,

For any further reference for other users the following article provides a step-by-step procedure on how to register and activate ProtectLInk on RVS4000.

ProtectLink Web Registration and Activation on the RVS4000 VPN Routers

Note: As mentioned by sharon, providing the exact time when registering would complete the process easily.

Views
Helpful
Replies