cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SB Router WRV210 - Connection drops

leandro.dardick
Level 1
Level 1

A few days ago I bought a Cisco WRV210 Router which came with the 2.0.0.11 firmware.

I've set up the Router PPPoE to dial an ADSL connection and the VPN access, both works fine.

There are 3 host connected, 2 Wireless, 1 with cable.

I need to share files from one host, connected Wireless to the others, everything seems to work fine, but after a random  time the connection between these 2 ends drops. If i reset the Router, the connection goes back, it also came back after a random time.

Everything was working fine before (Actually, I've just replaced the old bad Router with this one).

I've tried everything, changed the MTU, disabled both AP Isolation and SSID Isolation, rebooted several times...

As far as I've seen when looking up for a solution, I'm not the only one with that problem.

I saw that Cisco released the 2.0.1.5 firmware but i dont know if it would fix my problem. In addition, the product was bought recently and I am worried about if I update, I may loose the warranty.

Anyone of you people had a similar issue?

Regards and many thanks in advance

Leandro

Eddited by myself to add: I've also changed the Wi-Fi channel

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: