Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Small Business RV220W Router

I am having a cisco RV220W router in my office. Where I have configured one Public IP for VPN through which my other branch people is accessing. Now we are upgrading our existing software to Microsoft Dynamic CRM. Which should work without VPM for all the people from different branches but I don’t want to stop my office production till the CRM installed and stable. CRM team is asking to configure a PUBLIC IP for their server. I configured one PUBLIC IP in 1 to1 NAT and kept my VPN configuration as it is. 

Now the problem is that when I configured 1 to 1 NAT with a different PUBLIC IP which I got from the same ISP. People from other branch are not able to connect to the VPN. I want some suggestion how I can use 2 PUBLIC IP in this router without changing the existing VPN configuration. Any help will be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Hi Rajesh

I think you have given default range length that is 192 in the range length field,Please try to add 1 and try again.Please try to add a static route to the gateway adress provided by isp.please add access rule and alow all services.then try to ping the public ip from internet to check whether the procedure is working.

Hi Sreenath,

Thanks for your time and reply. I tried with all the option you have given. But I am not able to get the ping replay form the public IP. It is showing destination is not reachable. Anything apart from that I can try to get it done. Let me know I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh Roshan