cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does the RV325 Support Verizon 4G UML290?

gwratcliff
Level 1
Level 1

Just powered up a new RV325.   The big two only have a few USB 4G modems.  The Verizon popular choice is UML290.

The USB interface indicates "unknow"   I think this means unknown.

How do I configure the RV325 to operate with the Pantech UML290?

3 Replies 3

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I don't see that model listed on the supported dongle list, but that hasn't been updated in a while.

RV320/325 Supported 3G/4G Dongles

Have you updated the RV325 to the latest firmware?  If not go ahead and do that and then factory default it.  You may also want to check if the UML290 can be updated.  If it still isn't working, give us a call at the SBSC and we can put in a request to add it.  I can't guarantee a timeframe or even if it will be added, but this model has come up before, and the more people that ask for it the more likely it is.

Cisco Small Business Support Center Contact Numbers

Thank you for choosing Cisco,

Christopher Ebert - Network Support Engineer

Cisco Small Business Support Center

*please rate helpful posts*

Ismael Arroyo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi GWratcliff,

In case issue has not been solved with your verizon dongle, i do advice to contact Cisco small business so we can create case. If your device is still under the one year Tech support we could assist in escalating for Beta software.

itsupportgreek
Level 1
Level 1

The UML290 dongle is actually mentioned in the administration guide for the RV320/RV325. 

I was able to connect the UML290 successfully with the RV320  by entering the dial number *99***3#

and leaving all other boxes blank (ie. no username, no password, no APN, no PIN)

Hope this helps