Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

haveing connectivity problems with sr520

hi all

my name is lee Kelly im relatively new to this as i have just started a new position recently after passing my ccna and this is my first time posting a question

i have installed a sr520 router at a customers site in the view to adding more at other sites and setting up vpn site to site with them.

im having a problem connecting to the Internet .i have configured the router like normal .but it wont give me Internet access.

I can ping the wan interface and i can ping the dns address but no futher .my router is in ip neg mode and it has recived the details of the connection

of the isp ip address, dns etc . the only strange thing is the ip address was supposed to have a static ip address of 217.26.x.x but is now telling me the address is 172.16.x.x i was wondering if it was the config of the router that was the cause of this or if it was something to do with the ip address was wondering if anyone could help

thanks lee

Views
Helpful
Replies