cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I enable NAT Traversal on RV-110W router?

sstrobec
Level 1
Level 1

The product documentation states this router supports NAT-T, but there's nowhere in the GUI to enable or otherwise configure it.  The exported config file contains "ipsec_natt=0" which implies it's supported and disabled.

I'm using the RV110W, behind a NAT gateway, to create a dynamic connection to an ASA5510 with a static public.  The connection establishes, but no traffic passes.  I can get this to work if I move the 110w out from behind the NAT wall.

As I cannot change the exported config file and re-import, how do I enable this feature in the GUI (or otherwise)?

I was running FW version 1.2.0.9, but upgraded to the latest 1.2.0.10.  This didn't make any noticeable differences.

2 Replies 2

Ismael Arroyo
Level 1
Level 1

This is a limitation on this device. This is the only device in the small business that will not support NAT traversal. i can suggest other small business routers for what you are trying to accomplish.

Thanks for the reply.  I picked up an RV120W and it's working great.  I don't see where NAT-T can be enabled/disabled, but it seems to be 'on' by default as it is working.  It also has many more options/features compared to the RV110W.