Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How do I enable NAT Traversal on RV-110W router?

The product documentation states this router supports NAT-T, but there's nowhere in the GUI to enable or otherwise configure it.  The exported config file contains "ipsec_natt=0" which implies it's supported and disabled.

I'm using the RV110W, behind a NAT gateway, to create a dynamic connection to an ASA5510 with a static public.  The connection establishes, but no traffic passes.  I can get this to work if I move the 110w out from behind the NAT wall.

As I cannot change the exported config file and re-import, how do I enable this feature in the GUI (or otherwise)?

I was running FW version 1.2.0.9, but upgraded to the latest 1.2.0.10.  This didn't make any noticeable differences.

2 REPLIES

This is a limitation on this

This is a limitation on this device. This is the only device in the small business that will not support NAT traversal. i can suggest other small business routers for what you are trying to accomplish.

Thanks for the reply.  I

Thanks for the reply.  I picked up an RV120W and it's working great.  I don't see where NAT-T can be enabled/disabled, but it seems to be 'on' by default as it is working.  It also has many more options/features compared to the RV110W.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content