Views
Helpful
Replies

how to show dhcp expired binding

nal-khazraji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i am using the command (show ip dhcp binding) to display binding on the cisco router,

and when using (show ip dhcp server statistics) i can see that the Automatic bindings and the expired ones,

my question is how can i view the expired dhcp bindings, before they get deleted according to the deletion time set in the interval.

Appriciate the support to help me view these bindings

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Nooruldeen,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

None of the Small Business routers are CLI based so I think yours is an "Enterprise" one and therefore I suggest you to inquire about your question on the 'LAN, Routing and Switching" support community;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/network-infrastructure/switching

You may also move over this post using the "Actions" panel on the top right corner of this window.  Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: