cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

i am unable to detect my ZTE MF 190 USB dongle in RV215 W router

sanjay_syndrome
Level 1
Level 1

I am configuring RV 215W router for 3G failover , so i am configuring mobile network but as my USB dongle (ZTE MF 190) is unable to detect in my RV215 W i am fail to do so.

Kindly help me to detect my dongle

2 Replies 2

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

It looks like the ZTE MF190 is on the supported list for several countries/providers, which means it should work.  However it does list specific ISPs, so it may not work if your ISP is not on that list.

The first thing to check is that you are on the latest firmware for the RV215W and your dongle.

If you do an upgrade to either go ahead and factory default the router and reconfigure it from scratch, do not load an load config file.

If you are still having issues with it after that go ahead and give us a call at the SBSC and we can get a case created and take a look.

Cisco Small Business Support Center Worldwide Contact Numbers

Hope that helps, and thank you for choosing Cisco,

Christopher Ebert - Advanced Network Support Engineer

Cisco Small Business Support Center

*please rate helpful posts*

Hi

same problem here:
bought an RV215W , even after ugrading to newest Firmware FW_1.2.0.15 it can not detect my ZTE MF190 USB modem.

As i can see, for older firmware versions, there are some addtiona USB modem files available, wonder if there will be one for ZTE MF 190 also, its on the list of supported devices....

thanks
br
Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: