I have a few questions regarding IPSEC, DynDNS, accessing the router externally, and using those features on the following models (all models are of the latest firmware):
RV120W (WAN IP 188.8.131.52; LAN 10.20.20.1 255.255.252.0)
RVS4000 (WAN IP 184.108.40.206; LAN 10.2.2.0 255.255.255.0)
WRV4400N (WAN IP 220.127.116.11; LAN 10.3.3.0 255.255.255.0; SSID WRV4400N WPA2)
WRV200 (WAN IP 18.104.22.168; LAN 10.4.4.0 255.255.255.0; SSID WRV200 WPA2)
WRV210 (WAN IP 22.214.171.124; LAN 10.5.5.0 255.255.255.0; SSID WRV210 WPA2)
All devices have preprogrammed IPSEC tunnels to each other devices. All also have Dyndns on them (although they are static IP but just in case).
The following questions:
(1) I've noticed that the RVS4000 and the RV120W will have consistent tunnel up but i don't see any traffic going through (ping 10.2.2.1 from RV120W is not successful).
(2) If i set RVS4000's tunnel property (Local Group) at IP+FQDN, the tunnel will not be successful. If i set it to IP only, tunnel comes up but again the problem is as stated number 1
(3) I have noticed that tunnel of RVS4000 and WRV200 is successful. Again with RVS4000's properties similar to number 2 (IP only).
(4) I have noticed that i can not remotely access the management feature of WRV200, WRV210, WRV4400N, and the RV120W. But i can remotely access http://126.96.36.199:8080 (that's the port i have assigned). I wonder if its related to wireless?
(5) I wanted to register these units for support, where do i begin with that?
Hi every one!!!When you are configuring a remote VPN connection, there
are some steps that are lost on the path. Here you can see those steps.
A) In your Cisco device: 1. Ensure you don´t have any rule denying the
traffic between the device and the remote...
Introduction: This document describes how to connect SG300 with Catalyst
switch via STP. Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) is a Layer 2 protocol that
runs on mainly on switches. The specification for STP is IEEE 802.1D.
The main purpose of STP is to ensure tha...
You have a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) system and want
to configure a SPA112 analog telephone adaptor (ATA) to register to the
CUCM so that you can use up to two analog phones or similar FXS devices
with the CUCM.In this application note, ...