cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Linksys One Help

juunda
Level 1
Level 1

Customer has three of these SVR3000 devices for other clients, they are using PHM1200 Ip phones, on the display of the phone it states that they cannot make outbound calls but in actuality they can make calls, also when trying to do call forwarding there is no audio until they put them on hold and pick it back up. I asked him a few basic questions:

Is this a first time implementacion?No

if not has it ever worked before?Yes

Do you have internal firewall services? yes

Do you has IPS firewall features?? no

If so can you turn everything off and try making those calls then? yes

Do you have QoS implementacion in your network? yes

Do you have access control lists or access rules applied to this network? Yes

What other devices if any are in your telephony network? (routers, switches, etc) routers  and switches

What kind of internet connection do you have? Cable Modem? Dsl? Leased Line? DS-3’s

Is your provider information configured correctly? yes

Any hints pointing in the right direction will be much apreciated thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Juan,

You may have better luck posing this question elsewhere. This forum is for SPA ATA type devices such as the SPA2102, SPA3102, and so on. I doubt that there is much Linksys One expertise monitoring this community.

Regards,

Patrick

-----------

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Linksys One equipment is designed to work in conjunction with a service from a Linksys One HSP.  The CPE relies on that service for some of the provisioning functionality and in many cases, SIP trunk services.  I am guessing that what you have here is a set of previously deployed equipment that can no longer contact the services it is expecting, and that the display on the screen reflects the fact that the SIP trunk is no longer available.  The reason calls are still working is most likely because the customer has local PSTN lines connected to a gateway.  If you can find out the exact text being displayed on the phones, that will tell you exactly what PSTN access path is not operating.

Cheers,

Dave.

Thank you very much for your help sir, I will bring this up with the customer see what info he can provide. Again thanks all of you for the assistance!!!

Juan.